I’ve done something like this before, but I’ve had the flu for the last few days, and I figured that copy and paste was about all the energy I had right now. Plus pictures are pretty. Oooooo….
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?
1. For Snowy4052002 (Jodi), 2. New York Steak, 3. class of ’98, 4. Go Green!!!, 5. Cesar Millan and Daddy, 6. The Dr. is IN, 7. Dr. Pepper Museum, 8. Sweet Cherry Pie, 9. For Clarity!, 10. Family Portrait, 11. My Buddy, 12. Mixed Woods
- Steak and Baked Potato. Mmmmm
- Union High School, Tulsa OK
- I asked Wil who my celebrity crush was, he instantly replied “The dog guy.” He’s right. I adore Cesar Milan. I don’t have a dog, but I am addicted to The Dog Whisperer show. (Wil’s celebrity crush is Kelly Rippa, he lurvs her.)
- Dr Pepper
- The Dr Pepper Museum. Duh
- Cherry Pie
- Dolphin Psychologist
- My family. Swear to god, I didn’t try to get a picture of monsters, that just happened. 🙂
- I asked Wil for a word that describes me and he said “You are my buddy.”
- My name is, of course, Jodiferous. It had no images for that, it suggested “coniferous.”